Dr Susanne Johnson is an Associate Specialist at the Princess Anne Hospital, Southampton where she has worked since 2000. Her main interests are Out-Patient Gynaecology, especially the use of Gynaecological Ultrasound to reduce the need for invasive procedures, and 3D Ultrasound.
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and is certified in ‘Ultrasound Imaging in the Management of Gynaecological Conditions’
- Fellow of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FFSRH)
- Lead for Gynaecology Ultrasound at Princess Anne Hospital, Southampton
- Member of the Scientific Organising Committee for the British Medical Ultrasound Society annual conferences (responsible for the gynaecology section) from 2011-2014
- Member of the Scientific Organising Committee for the Association of Early Pregnancy Units annual conference 2014
She also has an active role in teaching, audit and research. She gives regular presentations and masterclasses at national level in gynaecology ultrasound.
- Gynaecological ultrasound, including the diagnosis of adnexal masses and 3D pelvic ultrasound.