Once again Gynaechoice are pleased to support Ovarian Cancer Action in helping to build awareness of the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer.
It is a sad fact that one woman dies of ovarian cancer every 2 hours in the UK. However recognising the symptoms and catching it early could save your life.
90% of women will survive if they are
diagnosed at the earliest stage.
- Highest mortality rate for any gynaecological cancer
- 5th most common female cancer
- Over 6500 women diagnosed each year
- Women over 50 are at a higher risk
- Persistent stomach pain
- Persistent bloating
- Finding it difficult to eat or feeling full quickly
- Needing to wee more often
Don’t ignore the symptoms.
If you’re unsure visit your GP.
Ovarian Cancer Action
Ovarian Cancer Action is the UK’s leading ovarian cancer charity dedicated to improving the survival rates of women with ovarian cancer by funding research and raising awareness. Support Ovarian Cancer Action today:
Text OVCA00 £5 to 70070 to donate £5 to Ovarian Cancer Action.
For more information please visit the Ovarian Cancer Action website
Thank you for your support.